Hari Conner is an award-winning comic artist and illustrator based in London, UK.
Hari is a graduate of Edinburgh College of Art, and has worked on a wide range of projects from murals to magazines, often combining traditional drawing skills with digital methods.
To discuss a project or commission, email email@example.com or use the form below to contact me.
Competitions & Awards
2017 Scottish Independent Comic Book Awards, Best Artist Winner, and runner up in the Up and Coming Talent award.
2016 Deutsche Bank Awards for Creative Enterprise, Shortlisted in the Art & Photography category
2012 Album cover design winner, Santiago Street Machine
2011 Imagined Cities comic anthology, London Print Studio exhibition and publication
2017 'Colour anthropology', Light Grey Art Lab, Minneapolis USA
2016 ‘Inner Landscapes’ City Art Centre, Edinburgh
2015 ‘Night Swimmers’
Gayfield Creative Spaces, Edinburgh
2015 ‘Famous Faces’ Cameo Cinema, Edinburgh
2014 ‘French Film Festival UK’ Filmhouse, Edinburgh
- 2009 Solo Exhibition ‘Thoughts on Paper’ Red Bluff Art Gallery, California, USA
Design & editorial
- Art and layout editor, illustration and cover design for EU:Sci Magazine, 2014-2015
- Editorial illustrations for The Student newspaper, 2011-14
- Publicity Officer for Edinburgh University Wind Band, 2014-15, including design for programmes, tickets, posters, online publicity and T-shirt designs.
- Head of Design, posters, graphics and illustrations for monthly publications, Other Sounds Society, 2011-12
- Website graphics, poster design and illustration for clients including Verismo Theatre, Durham University,
- Illustrations selected for publications including Black & Blue, 9th Art Magazine, ASH maga(zine), Daisy Girl zine, X zine for Embassy Gallery
Concept art & character design
- Character design & animation backgrounds for Shakehaus productions, 2016
- Concept art & character design for The Devil’s Outlaw live action film, Cinatura productions, 2013-2014